Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What would you like to drink?


I took this picture at the entrance to the Xian Museum of Tang Dynasty History. The weather in this part of China over the summer gets hot and humid, and often rainy too. Average temperatures have been between 29 and 33 degrees celcius, and on some days we had temperatures above 35 celcius. Walking around as a tourist visiting sites and doing some shopping in such muggy weather (like DC on a code red summer day) is not easy. We have been drinking so much bottled water. When I saw this sign, I wanted to ruch straight to Ann's coffee and get something else to drink. If you were here, what drink would you have selected?

PS: TsinGtao (pronounced CHING-DAO) is a popular Chinese beer that I have tried in my time here. Though I am no beer expert, I thought it was pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home